Welcome to The Westory Building, a property managed by Cushman & Wakefield, one of the most prestigious international real estate firms.
For Cushman & Wakefield, customer satisfaction means customer satisfaction. The nature of this business demands constant, daily contact with our customers; the bricks-and-mortar aspect of property management can only exist in concert with the customers who work in the space every single day. Intense focus on customer service can be seen in our company values and statement of goals:
- Satisfying customers needs is the highest priority.
- Conducting our business with dignity and professionalism is mandatory.
- Building long-term relationships with employees, customers and vendors strengthens us.
- Acting in financially creative and responsive ways helps both our customers and our own success.
- Anticipating and reacting to changes and trends in property management now and into the future distinguishes Cushman & Wakefield from other real estate managers.
- The daily application of these values and goals forms the foundation of our ability to serve our customers in the best possible manner.
This Customers Information Guide for The Westory Building provides a quick reference to the services we offer, including telephone numbers, addresses, and other information likely to be used throughout your tenancy.
Additionally, this guide outlines emergency procedures, including the responses of the building systems and staff, as well as your own responsibilities. Please take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with the contents and building layout. As the emergency procedures are of critical importance, we encourage you to share this information with everyone in your office.
As always, a member of Cushman & Wakefield’s Westory team is always available to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your tenancy in The Westory Building. We encourage you to contact a member of your team at any time.Thank you for choosing The Westory Building as your business address.